Philosophia efere epististemosune. Philosophia ferei epististemosune.

CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Abortion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CAPS LOCK
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 pm

The Summer of Love wrote:
Yes, teen pregnancy is probably from poor sex ed. This is because the US is full of softies and morons that don't believe in teaching kids, or that teaching them about sex would make them more inclined to partake in such activities. But, no one expects Americans to be smart. I certainly don't. I like being smarter than the majority of my age. Whatever age that might be in however long from now I keep this notion.

I agree with you, America used to be a nation of great thinkers, but now it's a nation of stupid rednecks (no offense, ein, you are obviously different). Did you know that Roman children took advanced calculus at the age of 10 (5th grade)? Society is only going to get stupider, although mankind is making "groundbreaking" technologies, nothing new is being invented. The computer has been invented, and the only "inventions" we're making are just a small improvement to the computer. Besides, the only people that are making such groundbreaking inventions are people that are at least 50 years old, people such as Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were schooled in a different time where teens weren't such idiots

Abortion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2